Friday 15 August 2014

A Week Off

Well, I’m going to have to leave you for a little while in order to collect some riding stories. The plan is to hit some of the best riding in Wales and come back to you with tales of long singletrack and tough climbs, and hopefully not too much rain, although things aren’t looking optimistic right now.

When I come back it’ll be time for the final of the Downhill World cup in France, so why not fill the time with the stats form Windham, and see where Ratboy found the time over all his rivals. It makes interesting reading.

We’ll also be getting into the Vuelta and there should be a stacked field of people who crashed out of the Tour de France. For example, Contador will be riding.

Finally I skimmed through this story as it seemed like another stolen bike piece, until I reached the end and realised that the twist was that the police had previously used a photo of the victim, claiming it was someone they suspected of the theft. I guess anyone can be guilty of profiling…

I’ll keep it short today and get back to my mixture of nerves and excitement about next week.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment