Thursday 4 September 2014

Looking Good

After a day off the bike that gave me a gap from the week that I had thoroughly enjoyed riding Welsh trails, I felt ready to get back on for another ride, before I got back to London. After a week camping my phone was dead so there was no chance of tracking the ride, however the borrowed GoPro was charged up and that meant one more trip out with it before it had to go back.

I seem to have managed to make the riding round Henley look like an epic downhill session, to challenge Bike Park Wales. It’s not really all like that but it gives an idea of the local riding that I get to play on from time to time.


In other news there was actual drama on the Vuelta as Quintana followed the theme of race favourites falling over by crashing on Tuesday’s time trial and then crashing on yesterday’s stage to then retire from the race the day after he ruined his chances of realistically winning it against a rampant Contador.

Froome moved up a little, but remains a minute behind the leader.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment