Monday 12 January 2015

Happy New Year

Hello there, welcome back after an extended Christmas break. I hope you had fun.

I’ve seen you out there last week, working on those new year’s resolutions to get fit. Except on Thursday, when it rained a lot. You weren’t so much out there then were you? I think that shows the sort of lack of commitment that will have you drinking again by the 14th.

Anyway I can hardly talk. While I was away work and Christmas and feeling a bit off colour, as well as the weather meant a distinctly poor amount of riding.

Aside from a potter round central London to experience the quietness of Christmas streets, but which actually involved dodging hordes of tourists trapped in town by a lack of transport, and a quick trip though appalling traffic to Cwm Carn


Followed by a blast to the park where I notched up the fastest (only) time on a lap this year by getting there in the first few days of the year


Otherwise I managed very little. So here’s to a more riding year and those holiday days saved by working through Christmas used to ride in early spring.

Happy New Year.

Oh and here's what we should all be doing:


A

No comments:

Post a Comment