Monday 29 June 2015

Light Ribbing

Regular followers of this webseries will remember I had a bit of a crash on Tuesday. Here it is in slightly more brutal slow-motion.


Well, this still hurts a lot so I was after a smooth easy ride this weekend to keep my legs working without hurting myself more. I filled myself with painkillers and set out to link up the ride from last Saturday with my usual riding areas in Hertfordshire.


It was hot and dusty out which always makes for a good day, even if adding extra obstacles in the shape of dog walkers and horse riders. It made me dream of bigger days in the mountains or flowing jumpy trails, but I made do with the dry fast lanes just north of London and made it home with pain in my chest, but having more than survived.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment